Spacious suite on the first floor of the villa (45 m2), it is decorated in red tones and filled with light from imposing windows, with a balcony overlooking the garden, pool and sea.
Nicolo Guerra was an Italian aristocrat who built Villa Guerra (today known as Villa Astra) with the support of his wife Camile who was a dancer in Vienna.
- Breakfast, parking space, welcome drink, wireless internet, outdoor pool (May to October), baby cot
- Check-in: after 15:00 h / check-out: until 11:00 h
- Single use: 20% discount on double occupancy price
- Children age 0-5 stay free of charge
- Pets are not allowed at hotel Villa Astra
- Residence tax
- Extra bed: 50Eur per day
- Exclusive rent of Villa Astra: price upon request